Home Security Systems in Greensboro, NC
More and more people in Midway, Winston-Salem, Thomasville, Lexington, Salisbury, Denton, Asheboro, Charlotte, Burlington, Durham, Raleigh and surrounding communities in North Carolina are installing home security systems and there are many that one can choose from that include the usual numeric keypad security system or camera security systems. Here are 10 good reasons why you should install a home security system:
1. Effectiveness: Home security systems currently on the market are a highly effective crime deterrent. When a potential intruder attempts entry into the home, an incredibly loud and piercing alarm will sound. This is an attempt to scare away the would-be thief. Many home security systems today come with built-in home monitoring which automatically alerts your police department. Utilizing a camera security system with monitoring allows you to gather irrefutable evidence against the intruder.
2. Home Break-Ins: Surveillance Systems often give you nearly 100% safety when a home break-in occurs. The criminal will usually skip your home when he sees the sign or window logo of the home security or camera security system you have. If they still are bold enough to enter, then the police will quickly be dispatched to your home.
3. Easy to Use: The home security systems of today are incredibly simple to use. You merely have to enter a rather short numerical code that you can use to activate or deactivate your security system. ALARM ALERT offers a convenient keychain remote, with which you can easily arm or disarm the entire home security system. This simple addition relieves the stress you may have of accidentally setting the security system off when leaving or entering the areas to which your home security system is set up to monitor.
4. Rapid Response: When you purchase a home security system, be it a camera security system or not, if monitored, the information is instantly transmitted to the police and fire department (depending on which home security system package you purchased). If your home security system comes with monitoring, information is transmitted to the police and even fire department and rescue squad within seconds of the incident. Because everything works via a high-powered computer system, the transfer of information is immediate.
5. Customer Service: ALARM ALERT utilizes a state-of-the-art UL-listed central station allowing us to offer the latest in high-tech monitoring services to give you and your family peace of mind. We are a full service life safety solutions company. We specialize in sales, installation, maintenance, and monitoring of commercial and residential security systems (police, fire, medical), video surveillance, and access control systems.
6. Affordability: With the myriad of benefits that a home security system offers, one would think it to be quite expensive. You can have an effective security system installed, many times with no money down, and a small monthly fee to maintain the home security service.
7. Choice: ALARM ALERT specializes in installation, maintenance and monitoring of commercial and residential Burglar Alarms, Fire Alarms, Medical Alert, Access Control and CCTV systems.
8. Insurance: When purchasing a home security system your insurance provider often gives a discount on your insurance premiums. Camera security systems can decrease your premiums even further.
9. Peace of Mind: Alarm Alert provides 24/7 protection for nearly any emergency. Along with cutting-edge technology, customizable solutions, and rapid emergency response, nothing else can match the peace of mind you’ll feel when you have an Alarm Alert home security system helping you to protect your family.
10. Safety: Your family will feel more secure and safe in your home when you have a security system.
No matter if your home is in Midway, Winston-Salem, Thomasville, Lexington, Salisbury, Denton, Asheboro, Charlotte, Burlington, Durham, Raleigh or any other North Carolina community. Seeking out a ‘HOME SECURITY SYSTEM’ is an important step in protecting your family from harm.
Questions about a Midway Home Security System for your Family ? Call us at (336) 790-5723